I originally found a recipe in “Taste of Home” Magazine that was an Italian Pasta, but I accidentally heated it up the first time I made and we discovered we loved it that way. Plus it had grated carrots in the original and we didn’t like it.. so a few changes later it is mine!
Italian Style Pasta Salad
- 14 1/2 ounces Tomatoes, with garlic and onion — canned
- 16 ounces Caesar Dressing — Marie’s is good
- 2 Onions, Green — thinly sliced
- 15 ounces Artichokes, Canned — hearts, cut up
- 20 ounces Tortellini pasta, Cheese — refrigerated
- 1 medium Green Pepper — chopped
- 6 ounces Olives, Ripe — drained, pitted
- 3 ounces Pepperoni — sliced, mild
- 1/2 cup Cheese, Parmesan — shredded
In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish combine first 7 ingredients. Add cooked tortellini pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, cover with foil and heat at 325° F for 30 minutes.