- 12-16 oz tri-color Rotini Pasta
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into bite size chunks (remove the seeds if they are large)
- 1 package grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing (I used a roasted red pepper Italian dressing that is quite yummy)
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and shock with cold water to bring the temperature down. Combine the pasta, veggies and the dressing. Toss. Chill and serve.